Backend / Node.js Developer (m/f/d) - in Gießen
We are looking for a Backend / Node.js Developer, who will help us improve the most advanced headless content management system on the market. As a backend developer at GraphCMS, you will take care of extending and solidifying our backend code base, while taking care of QA measurements.
This is your opportunity to have an immense impact on a young startup.
When working for GraphCMS, you aren't just working for a software company - you are working to build the most advanced content management system out there, either by supporting our software team, by growing our reach or by closing deals with our customers. You will play an essential part in the history of GraphCMS and can help to make it huge!
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace environment, that helps everyone to unfold their creativity. We don't believe in the nine-to-five mentality, your work hours are as flexible as you are. The enthusiastic and thriving work culture will push you towards your best performance and your impact will be immediately observable. Help us to show the world, why we are the best!
- Develop and maintain infrastructure automation systems
- Provision new infrastructure
- Setting up testing strategies and mechanisms for all vital parts of the stack
- Constant improvement of our backend capabilities
- Troubleshoot issues and outages related to the infrastructure
- Teach us what we don’t know and how you want to improve GraphCMS
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- Decent knowledge of relational databases and distributed systems
- Experienced with continuous deployment and development
- Understanding of computer networks
- Ability to meaningful measure performance
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and weak spots in a distributed system
- Experienced with testing distributed systems
- Good oral and written communication in English (German is a plus)
Nice To Have
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with GraphQL, TypeScript, Redis, Go, Docker and Kubernetes
- You are a manager of one
What We Offer
- Dynamic workplace environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Workhours
- Team mentality
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Personal Growth