We are looking for a Lead Frontend Developer, who will help us improve the most advanced headless content management system on the market. We are looking for an experienced Frontend Team Lead that knows how to design and architect complex applications. Someone who knows their **_proto_** from their _prototype_. Someone who has solid experience in modern frontend libraries and tools, like Typescript, React, GraphQL, and who cares about performance, accessibility, maintainability, modularity, pragmatism, security, etc. Someone who enjoys working on applications that focus on providing the best user experience.
This is your opportunity to have an immense impact on a young startup.
When working for GraphCMS, you aren't just working for a software company - you are working to build the most advanced content management system out there, either by supporting our software team, by growing our reach or by closing deals with our customers. You will play an essential part in the history of GraphCMS and can help to make it huge!
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace environment, that helps everyone to unfold their creativity. We don't believe in the nine-to-five mentality, your work hours are as flexible as you are. The enthusiastic and thriving work culture will push you towards your best performance and your impact will be immediately observable. Help us to show the world, why we are the best!
- Take ownership in architecting, building, testing, and delivering our web application using Typescript, Webpack, React, Graphql.
- Develop clean, secure, extensible, reusable, and maintainable code meeting architectural objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Research, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise technology efficiency
- Constant improvement of our frontend capabilities
- Be heavily involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making, which aligns with overall company and engineering strategy.
- Lead the team to produce high-quality code and continuously improve it.
- Help the team find and analyze pain points in the platform, and work together on strategic solutions to address them.
- Help the team manage tech debts and how to tackle them. Analyze and understand the impact of proposed Engineering initiatives, giving visibility of initiatives across the team and support their implementation.
- Report to the Head of Development
- Teach us what we don’t know and how you want to improve GraphCMS
Nice To Have
What We Offer