Full Stack Engineer (f/m/d) - Berlin/Remote
Hi there!! We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 50,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and, Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your team and role
You will be part of one of our development teams and you will be reporting to the team lead. Together with your team you will be a key contributor, developing our main product working with both Frontend & Backend technologies.
What you will be working on
- Developing features with Typescript, GraphQL and React, taking ownership of the full lifecycle of complex features, from technical conception to development, QA, and release.
- Contributing to our backend-frontend infrastructure: framework architecture, testing automation, CI/CD, etc.
- Conducting refactors and migrations, in our continuous effort to scale and keep our codebase up-to-date.
- Participating in cross-functional open discussions around the next features or improvements during their design and planning phase.
- Participating in daily syncs, code reviews, and pair programming sessions.
We would kindly ask you to apply even if you are not completely sure whether you meet all our requirements. We believe that modesty is a wonderful thing and find your character just as important as your talents.
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of web development experience, mostly with Node.js, Typescript, and React.
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Experience in GraphQL & Golang is a plus.
- Capable of taking ownership and autonomy, but also asking for help and advice when needed.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, and foster collaboration. As a team player, you enjoy both mentoring and being mentored.
- Being pragmatic and putting the bar on speed/cost/quality depending on the current context, and then adapting it over time.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams' success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility, accountability and ownership.
- A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)/ Mini case study or assignment if applicable
- Team-fit conversation
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.