Sales Development Representative (SDR) - in Berlin (m/f/d)
When working for GraphCMS, you aren't just working for a software company - you are working to build the most advanced content management system on the market. You will play an essential part in the history of GraphCMS and in helping to make it big!
As of now, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to complete our Sales team at GraphCMS, to drive the Sales of our technology and to super-serve our customers! If you have a passion for technology and an interest in how it can impact large businesses; we want to talk with you!
GraphCMS offers a dynamic workplace, that helps everyone to unfold their creativity. We don't believe in the nine-to-five mentality, your work hours are as flexible as you are. The enthusiastic and thriving work culture will push you towards your best performance and your impact will immediately visible.
Together, we will create the next iconic technology company and do extraordinary things. So if you are ready to do your best work and grow your career, come and join us!
While your main responsibility is to identify and nurture new business opportunities, you will have the chance to be involved at all stages of the sales cycle. Here some of the things you can expect to do as an SDR:
- Collaborate with our sales, marketing and partner teams to develop new strategies to build a pipeline and consistently over-achieve monthly targets of quality opportunities that result in new business
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads and maintain a high-level of daily activity including calls, live prospect connections, email & LinkedIn touches
- Generate qualified demos, calls and meetings with potential clients
- Analyze data to effectively identify contacts and accounts, create targeted messaging, and make smart decisions.
- Track and input all sales activity in our CRM
- Keep up-to-date with the technology industry and competitive landscape
Here are some of the qualities that will help make you successful in this position:
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking ideas and products in a fast-paced startup environment
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The ability to deal and address objections and a competitive work ethic
- Hunter and willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting
- Outgoing and fun to be around!
- Excellent written, oral, and phone skills
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques, open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve
- Bachelor's degree and ideally 1-2 years professional experience (College internships OK)
- Willing to travel as needed
- Excellent communication skills in English (in written and spoken)
What We Offer
- Our great workplace environment helps you to unfold your creativity
- Competitive salaries even at a young startup
- Your work hours are as flexible as you are
- MacBooks – only the best hardware for you
- Team spirit
- Enthusiastic startup culture
- Great growth potential. A place where you can make your mark and advance your career
If you are interested in new challenges and rolling up the CMS market from behind, we would love to receive your application including cover letter and CV!
Bonus: If you aren’t the right one for the job, but you know our perfect candidate, send us your referral - we will reward you with a 1k bonus, if this person gets hired!